The scoop on 'Laurel Creek Trees (formerly Laurel Creek Nursery)'

Laurel Creek Trees (formerly Laurel Creek Nursery)

396 Curtistown Road
McMinnville, Tennessee 37710 (United States)

Phone: 931-212-2153
Fax: 1-931-668-3037

Comments:

Positive Cynthia47
Vancouver, WA
February 19, 2010
The people at Laurel Creek were helpful and careful and very quick in shipping some nice little trees. I didn't know what I would be getting for size but the roots were extensive and fat and juicy and I was very happy with the plants I purchased. For the price they are a steal. I'm excited about seeing what these little trees will do in a few years. I've ordered from other companies and paid 5 times the price, received a tree no larger and watched it wither and die. Yesterday I looked at the little trees (all about 18"-24" tall) and saw tiny buds on each and every one. What could be better than that?
Company representative comment on February 19, 2010:
On Feb 19, 2010 10:05 AM, Laurel Creek Trees (formerly Laurel Creek Nursery) responded with:

We are so excited to hear about another happy customer!!!! We are pleased to know that you were happy about the size we shipped also. Hope to do business with you again in the future. Thanks again Laurel Creek Trees

Positive cz_jem
Nashville, TN
February 5, 2010
I was nervous ordering at first. I couldnt find any info on them and there were not alot of comments from other customers either. So, I changed my order to one tree just in case I wasn't pleased. Anyways, as I was pulling up to my house today, the mailman was delivering a long skinny package, my Persimmon I had ordered THE DAY BEFORE! I wasn't even prepared, it got here so fast! Not thrilled about having to work in this rain but thrilled with the service. Of course the tree looked sad like all bare roots do but the roots were in very good condition and I am extremely pleased. I have bought from many people in the past but this is the 1st comment I have ever left because this was the 1st time I was this happy with an order. I WILL be shopping here again, count me as a repeat customer. Thank you for the excellent service Laurel Creek.
Company representative comment on February 5, 2010:
On Feb 5, 2010 3:35 PM, Laurel Creek Trees (formerly Laurel Creek Nursery) responded with:

Sorry about sending your order in the rain, but we have to stay ahead of the game and ship as we receive the orders. We are so happy to hear that you were completely satisfied with your order. Thank you so much for your order and hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Positive Dollyann
Spartanburg, SC
April 29, 2009
I received my shrubs and trees the first week of February, about ten days after I ordered them. They sent me about four times the number of shrubs that I had ordered. The same time that they arrived I hurt back my and was unable to plant immediatly. About two weeks later I took a hand shovel and put the plant into the ground. THEY ALL LIVED BUT TWO. I will transplant this fall. I am definitely ordering from them again.
Company representative comment on April 30, 2009:
On Apr 29, 2009 8:46 PM, Laurel Creek Trees (formerly Laurel Creek Nursery) responded with:

Thank you and hope to do business with you again. I am pleased to hear another proud customer.

Positive sstone21
Murfreesboro, TN
April 29, 2008
I was in search of white fringe trees. They are nearby so I went there in person to purchase 3. Very nice facility and superb customer service. I would definitely purchase again and recommend highly. Thanks again.
Positive andimagouirk
Palmer, TN
March 20, 2008
GREAT PLANTS, WILL ORDER FROM AGAIN, PACKAGED WELL AND MAILED IN A TIMELY MANNER. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE.
Company representative comment on March 20, 2008:

On Mar 20, 2008 3:26 PM, Laurel Creek Trees (formerly Laurel Creek Nursery) added:

STRIVE TO PLEASE OUR CUSTOMERS! GLAD TO HEAR ANOTHER PROUD ONE, THANKS AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

Positive 8153311LE
McMinnville, TN
March 18, 2008
The plants I recieved looks great! The shipping bags where in good shape when I recieved my plants! I can't wait to get them in the ground. The plants looked fresh, and I like the idea, you put tags on them to tell them apart. Sence they didn't have any leaves on them. Thank you so much, I will have fun, watching them grow!
Company representative comment on March 18, 2008:

On Mar 18, 2008 4:54 PM, Laurel Creek Trees (formerly Laurel Creek Nursery) added:

THANKS FOR BEING A GREAT CUSTOMER, HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON ON YOUR NEXT ORDER. HAPPY TO HEAR YOUR ORDER WAS SATISFACTORY. THANKS AGAIN