The scoop on 'Aroidia Research'

Aroidia Research

Comments:

Positive prours
Miami, FL
January 20, 2011
I highly recommend Aroidia Research.

Peter
Positive cathys_plants
Beaumont, TX (Zone 9b)
November 3, 2009
Absolutely a wonderful experience. My two plants arrived in wonderful shape and rather large. The cuttings arrived in great shape and have already produced roots. I will do more business with LariAnn and hopefully soon if she gets in a goeldii.

Thank you!
Positive trinawitch
Canton,IL &Dent County, MO (Zone 5b)
October 8, 2009
Absolutely the best ever! I am extremely impressed with every aspect! I got my box and was doing the Happy Dance all over the house. The plants and cuttings Lariann sent were better packaged, larger and healthier than anything I have ever gotten in mail order. They were healthier and even better looking than anything at my local nurseery that is for sure! Definately will be doing business again!
Positive n2birds
Lakeland / Memphis, TN (Zone 7a)
September 17, 2009
This is my third year/order with Aroid Research and look forward to my next one. Lariann continues to be great to work with and sends very nice plants that are packaged very well. When I made a comment about how large the plants are that I rec'd from her, she told me that she don't like sending out anything that she wouldn't like receiving herself. Great attitude ! Anyone can trust that whatever you may order from her - she'll exceed all your expectations. Order with confidence - I do.
Positive juliep127
Louisville, KY
August 2, 2009
Beautiful plant!! Couldn't ask for any better. :)
Positive themoonhowl
Prairieville, LA (Zone 9a)
August 1, 2009
I just received my Black Macs via Fedex. They were in very good condition considering the heat endured in shipping. Strong, healthy plants with good root systems and well packaged. Aroid Research will be my first choice for any future purchases of which I am sure there will be many. Great plants...great service. Thanks folks.

Jean Lavigne
Prairieville, LA
Positive Eclecticuno
Fort Myers, FL (Zone 10a)
June 20, 2009
My experience with Aroidia Research was totally positive!!! LariAnn is so very knowledgeable. I received a very healthy good sized plant in excellent condition due to the your professional packaging. I wish I could purchase every plant I'll ever want from you!
Positive Lesliegeorgeson
Pocatello, ID
May 22, 2009
Absolutely gorgeous plants! Great packaging, arrived healthy and huge! Will definitely buy from again! LariAnn is very honest, helpful, and informative. One of the best sellers I've dealt with.
Positive Tall_Shadow
May 6, 2009
These are the most beautiful, healthy and well-grown
plants you can get your hands on.

Anyone looking for Alocasias has done well to find Aroidia!

I will buy again, 100%.
Positive jeri11
Central, LA (Zone 8b)
April 2, 2009
I purchased an Imperial Giant, A. brisbanensis X A. odora 'Indian' and A. lauterbachiana from Aroidia and am very pleased!!! Thanks again for such lovely plants and the Dynamite fertilizer. Will be back for more jewels later!!!!

Positive jimmy2
live oak, TX (Zone 9a)
March 13, 2009
ijust recieved my alocasias, today nice size, healthy,and great customer service,thanks lari ann,hopefully they sprout with joy and grow.,will order soon agian, rare plants only found in this company 3 stars, sent out to me fast,kept me inform and answered my all questions.
Positive darkmoondreamer
(Karen) Frankston, TX (Zone 8a)
October 24, 2008
A very pleasant buying experience! LariAnn was very helpful and informative and got my plants out quickly, well packed, beautiful and healthy. I will definitely shop with her again!
Positive GrubWorm1
Jacksonville, FL (Zone 9a)
March 6, 2008
Two thumbs up! I ordered two of her hybrids and couldn't be more happy. They arrived second day after they shipped and were large and healthy looking. My job now is to keep them that way! Shipping packaging was very unique as far as plant protection. And thats a good thing! I told her I would be stealing some of those ideas! Can't go wrong here!!!!
Positive jsxtiger
(jax) Dundalk, MD (Zone 7a)
November 9, 2007
I purchase 2 A. Lauterbachiana from Aroidia Research recently. Lari Ann was especially cooperative and pleasant to work with. The package arrived just a few days later. I was really impressed with the way in which it was packaged. That really insured the safe arrival of my new plants, stress free. I will be sure to continue to order from there, as my garden grows. I would reccommend it to anyone.
Positive svplantingfool
South Venice, FL (Zone 9b)
October 29, 2007
Perfect buying experience! LariAnn is quick to respond, very helpful and the elephant ears I ordered were packaged with care and are in beautiful condition. I highly recommend Aroidia Research.
Positive bgreen_ks
Eudora, KS (Zone 5b)
October 27, 2007
I bought 4 plants and 2 superoot pots from Lari Ann. I am very pleased with the order and they arrived 2 days after I sent the money via paypal. Great communication and will be ordering from Aroidia Research again in the spring!

Highly recommended to deal with!

Positive savagegardener
Middleton, TN (Zone 7a)
October 24, 2007
I received an alocasia Tigrina from Lari Ann ,this was very hard to find, she went out of her way and found one for me, I got an excellent price on this hard to find plant .It was absolutely huge and in perfect shape. The packaging and shipping were great. I would be honored to do business with her again and highly recommend her to anyone.

Sharon Yearwood