The scoop on 'Recycled Eden'

Recycled Eden

No address on file.

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and plants.

Comments:

Positive WinstonAMC
Providence, RI
May 23, 2012
ordered some small terrarium plants. They have one rare plant that they have two varieties of and they I was able to get one of each. They were super helpful and communicative. I will be returning for further purchases.
Positive asher18
April 2, 2011
This company supplies a relatively small but excellent supply of rare plants, many of which I have not found anywhere else. I ordered four plants and recieved one extra as a free gift. Although one of my plants was missing, I was quickly sent the plant in question. I would definately do business with this company again.
Positive begoniacrazii
Northern California, CA (Zone 9a)
November 11, 2007
Ordered a nice selection of terrarium begonias and other plants, some rare and hard to find! Plants were shipped very quickly and communication from the owners was just as quick and helpful. Highly recommend this company for terrarium plants and supplies. I will order again. Hope their begonia inventory increases.