The scoop on 'Flowers & Greens Alstroemeria'

Flowers & Greens Alstroemeria

35717 Lasiandra Lane
Davis, California 95616 (United States)

Comments:

Positive yodiana
San Diego, CA
October 6, 2011
I've only ordered plants online twice and Flowers & Greens Alstroemeria was my first time.

As the other reviewers have mentioned, Roy is great to work with. First time ordering plants online and first-year gardening so I had a million questions before submitting my order. I bought around 6 plants. All have sprouted nicely and one has even given me a nice stem of pretty flowers.

I'm currently growing everything in pots now but as soon as the new garden gets put in, I will definitely be putting in an order for lots more. Can't wait.
Positive psychloman
Brooklyn, NY (Zone 7a)
October 6, 2011
When I ordered three clumps of alstroemeria I did not expect such enormous ones.Very pleasantly surprised.Massive root systems and arrived in good shape.Excellent communication with owner, too.
Positive Chills
Saint Clair Shores, MI (Zone 6b)
April 22, 2009
Great looking rhisomes (I think they're rhisomes). I ordered and received my plants within 5 days (from California) with a weekend between!

The only negative, more of a suggestion, I could give is that the shopping cart on the website said it would add shipping (at least I recall reading that it would) and it didn't. I would have added another plant had I known how inexpensive shipping would have been. (the FAQ gave the typical shipping as almost twice what I paid.

The rhisomes have already put up a couple shoots each and I'm eagerly awaiting seeing the flowers, if the pictures on the website are an accurate indication I'll likely place another order before the summer is out!

thank you!
Positive dbavaria
Glen Burnie, MD
September 27, 2008
Roy is a one of a kind super guy. He is friendly and quick to respond to any questions. I bought 3 plants from him and all were very healthy and shipped quickly! I would buy from again and again!
Positive Sandra46
August 16, 2003
Roy has been extremely helpful with all aspects
of my purchase. Even when some of the plants
didn't bloom, he replaced them immediately
with new ones. Will purchase again from him
anytime