The scoop on 'My Garden Gifts'

My Garden Gifts

Milltown, New Jersey 08850 (United States)

Comments:

Positive topaz1850
Ione, CA
August 23, 2012
I received my product within the time stated by the confirmation email after I placed my order. It arrived well packaged and in very good shape. I am pleased with the quality of the product. I was worried about my order after reading a few negative comments about this company. I contacted the company, before my delivery date by phone & email, and they responded quickly with a tracking number. For improvement, I would suggest that the company automatically provides this tracking number as quickly as possible after the order is placed.
Negative virbar
Paige, TX
November 12, 2011
This site lists no telephone number. It has an email link and a fax number for contact. I emailed through the link on follow-up on my order. I also emailed directly through my email account. All I requested was a delivery date. Two weeks later, they have not responded. Judging from the other complaint, the item will not be shipped. I emailed one last time to cancel my order. This company as another site: http://www.accents.com. Don't waste your time on either.
Negative drpaul
San Antonio, TX
December 27, 2010
I contacted My Garden Gifts and asked if I ordered an item that day, would I get it by Christmas? I was told YES (it was about 3 weeks prior to Christmas). I placed my order, Christmas has passed and Ive yet to receive my item. It WAS a Christmas gift. Not only is this VERY disappointing, but I see it on eBay for half the price. And to top this off, I see that the Better Business Bureau gives My Garden Gifts an F rating. With all this said, I would look elsewhere to spend your money.