The scoop on 'Lynch Creek Farm'

Lynch Creek Farm

Shelton, Washington 98584 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-426-0781
Fax: 1-888-742-0137

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company specializes in:

Comments:

Positive RebeccaLynn
Winston Salem, NC (Zone 7a)
May 7, 2012
Posted on August 28, 2009, updated May 7, 2012
I received a Lynch Creek Farm catalog in early spring 2009. Because I was "laid up" with a broken ankle, I spent many hours reading the discriptions and daydreaming about new dahlias in my flower garden. All of the 12 or so tubers that I ordered and planted have grown and bloomed beautifully! The catalog is very well organized, and the variety of dahlias offered is HUGE.
On May 7th, 2012, RebeccaLynn added the following:

The colorful dahlia blooms give me joy all summer and into the fall, so when I received Lynch Creek's emailed ad about 10 days ago for half-priced tubers I examined the offerings. One of them was a bright pink and it was named REBECCA LYNN. That's my name too!!! So I ordered two tubers. The hard part was finding an empty spot in my perennial garden to plant them. All of my Lynch Creek dahlias have done well, and I'm anticipating enjoying the hot pink Rebecca Lynn's by summertime 2012.
Neutral NIKSADS
New York, NY
December 16, 2011
This was the first time I ordered a wreath from Lynch Creek Farm. I ordered the Ring of Holly which I was told was a new item this year. The wreath was just beautiful when it arrived. A dense and heavy wreath with a wonderful fragrance. However, within three days the holly started to curl up and die. I've been busy cutting it off ever since because it looks terrible. The rest of the wreath is still nice and fresh. The wreath was mounted on my apartment door in a rather chilly hallway and I misted it with water every other day as instructed. I called Lynch Creek and told them of the problem. They thanked me for the call but that was it. With a little research on the net I found out that holly always dries out very quickly unless it's outdoors. I wished I'd known. I'll probably order from Lynch Creek again because it started out as a beautiful wreath. But no more holly for me!
Negative muffster
Reno, NV
July 12, 2011
I found their website on the internet and bought the Premier Cutflowe Collection at $59.95 + shipping. I received them in a timely manner but the tubers were numbered and when I tried to find the name on their website and found some were differ. I called CC and they said they had to substitute! I was disappointed. It was a lot of work to find the names and find that they were different than the pic. Not ordering from them again.