The scoop on 'Heartland Hydrogardens'

Heartland Hydrogardens

5695 E. Clark Lane, Suite L
Columbia, Missouri 65202 (United States)

Visit Heartland Hydrogardens at:

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive GreenThumb401
Columbia, MO
July 25, 2013
I recently placed a large order with the owner and had absolutely no issues receiving it. Someone else said they had problems getting 50 lb bags of rock sent to their house and complained when offered a discount at a in-store location.. I would take what he said lightly because I personally will definitely be spending more money at this shop. Best supplier in the midwest for sure!
Negative aspenjocop
Northeast, MO (Zone 5b)
May 10, 2012
I placed an order with this co online to ship to my home. I received an e-mail from the owner that said shipping rates do not apply to growing media and wanted to know if I wanted a refund or to get it in store and receive a refund on the shipping. I called and the employee had a hard time even answering the phone. I asked to speak with the owner and he said the owner just left. I told him I just got an e-mail asked him about it. He told me he didn't know what I was talking about, I have customers in the store and hung up on me. Am I not a customer??? I even had my order paid for!! That is NO WAY to treat a customer!!
Positive thinkart
Columbia, MO
November 23, 2007
Great local Columbia, MO hydroponics store that caters to a lot of the midwest according to the owner. I bought a small aerogarden to start. Being new to this type of gardening, I wanted to see if I could do it. My experience has been great! Hydroponics is the way to go! Heartland has supplies for every type of gardener, but now I am sold on hydro. Chris, the owner, is almost always working at the shop and is very knowledgeable about hydroponic gardening. He's always willing to special order just about anything to make you happy. Heartland Hydrogardens has always matched any advertised prices that I showed him from Worm's Way or other hydroponic suppliers. Prices are competitive and finding someone to special order is priceless.