The scoop on 'Holderread Waterfowl Farm & Preservation Center'

Holderread Waterfowl Farm & Preservation Center

Corvallis, Oregon 97339 (United States)

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

Comments:

Positive Feste79
MC INDOE FALLS, VT
February 17, 2013
We bought Khaki Campbells from Holderreads and have been extremely happy with them. Holderread was helpful with some questions we had. Couldn't be happier.
Positive PlanetOrcas
Friday Harbor, WA
July 10, 2011
As newbies to the mail-order duckling experience I have to say that we were a little nervous. I selected Holderead's based on their long history of a solid reputation for quality, healthy birds, and THEY DELIVERED. Our new additions (now 8 weeks old) all are healthy, thriving and growing like weeds. They are not only exceptionally adorable... but are sweet natured and as 'affectionate' as I imagine a waterfowl can possibly be.
Thanks for a wonderful experience. We can't wait for the arrival of the EGGS!
Positive kungsurf
Sylmar, CA
May 29, 2010
I have purchased both day-old and adult birds from Holderreads for 20 + years. I have never received a bird that wasn`t first rate. There is no better waterfowl breeder in the US than Dave Holderread.
Positive cls009
June 12, 2008
I have ordered from Holderreads several years now and would definitely recommend them. The birds have always been very healthy and superb quality. Great company to deal with!