The scoop on 'QuickTrees.com'

QuickTrees.com

228 Windmill Road
Gilbert, South Carolina 29054 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-761-3276

This company is affiliated with Hollow Creek Tree Farm

Comments:

Positive iowawildlife
Calamus, IA
February 15, 2012
Posted on February 12, 2012, updated February 15, 2012
I just placed an order for 120 Thuja Green Giant cedars to plant as a wind and privacy barrier. I picked Quick Trees due to their pricing and size choices. I find it very convenient that they sell smaller trees, since I don't have the money for 120 larger trees, but I do have the time to maintain smaller trees and wait for them to grow into large, healthy specimens. I look forward to reviewing the trees when they arrive and I hope that they are as healthy as pictured on the site. They will be stored in a sunny room in my house until planting time. I plan to use a 5-15-5 fertilizer mixed with rooting hormone for the initial dose and follow with appropriate fertilizers at the needed intervals. Quick Trees seems like a great company and I hope that I am able to make a positive followup post once the trees arrive. I'm looking forward to a busy planting season!
On February 15th, 2012, iowawildlife added the following:

Wow! Let me extend a sincere "Thank You!" to Mike at QuickTrees.com! Shipped on Tuesday, arrived on Wednesday! Is there any reason to doubt the reputation of their excellent business practices? Heck no! I received an initial notice on Monday detailing the care of the trees, when they planned on shipping them, and a thanks for my business. They arrived in excellent health, with most soil, and as if Mike could read my mind, he sent a few extra! You see, I made a small calculation error in my design of the tree screen, which meant I would have had to redesign the layout because I would be short just a few trees. But then Mike and the staff at QuickTrees went above and beyond and sent me extras! I will most certainly recommend them to anyone needing trees and I can easily see myself doing business with this fine company in the future! Thank you again!
Positive hillfarmer
Cleveland, GA
February 22, 2011
Great plants at a fair price! Prompt service,easy to deal with.I will certainly buy from them again!!
Positive johnny_claysoil
Hamilton, OH
March 21, 2008
I've been shopping around for a fast growing evergreen to create a privacy screen between my house and the neighbors, and I settled on the Thuja Green Giant. After shopping around, I found quicktrees.com and saw they had some suspiciously low prices (about $3 per tree compared to $20-$25 on some other sites). I didn't see any differences in the size/age of the trees between the various sellers, as all were advertising sizes between 9"- 24". Direct Gardening.com was comparable on the price, but after seeing their reviews I decided to avoid them. They say if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. I bit on the low price of quicktrees.com, so we'll see what happens. I'll update my review after I receive my trees.
On April 3rd, 2008, johnny_claysoil changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

My trees arrived today and they looked great. They were packaged well and the roots were fantastic. Customer service at Quicktrees is also outstanding. After seeing my earlier posting, they contacted me via email to make sure I had no misconceptions about the trees I had ordered and to make sure they were doing everything they could to meet my expectations. These guys obviously take their reputation seriously, and that concern is reflected in the way they do business. Great nursery! I would definitely do business with Quicktrees again.
Positive angelfood
Talking Rock, GA
December 8, 2007
We needed a quick affordable growing evergreen hedge along one side of our property here in N. GA. I found this company on the net under quicktrees.com and ordered 100 Nellie R. Stevens hollies. Because of a delay getting our well in we had to push back our shipping date several times. Mike McCarthy was immediately responsive and very helpful and patient with our delays. The plants arrived quickly in good condition and we would definitely order from this company again. They were a pleasure to deal with in every way!