The scoop on 'Herb Roots'

Herb Roots

321 County Road 18
Fyffe, Alabama 35971 (United States)

This company is affiliated with Sand Mountain Herbs

No positives

Comments:

Negative blueskyfd11
Harrison Valley, PA (Zone 5a)
December 12, 2013
Starting from the beginning, I sent payment through pay pal Oct 23rd 2013 for ground nuts and passion flower vines, never received a thank you for payment even tho they did take the money and that should have been my first red flag. I have sent 4 e-mails now and still no acknowledgment at all. I'm working through pay pal now to retrieve my money if it's possible. They also go by the name SANDMOUNTAINHERBS and IF by any chance they will still honor my order, I will be first to apologize and change my ratings. They are also on facebook and I sent an e-mail there and still they will not acknowledge any e-mails at all. More than likely people like this will send dead plants instead of having to pay anything back so I will be posting over the many plant sites I belong to and even some I don't. Buyer BEWARE!!!