The scoop on 'PlantStep.com (Rocket Computer Services)'

PlantStep.com (Rocket Computer Services)

TyTy, Georgia 31795 (United States)

Comments:

Positive brianbender
Reading, PA
December 26, 2011
Kent has been wonderful to work with purchased 2 licences to keep track of seperate gardens at home and school. of late though the internet services are not working inside the program forum is down and email and tech support all are down. anyone know whats going on. Love the program but without the internet service for looking things up it gets very time consuming to ender data. hope things get fixed soon.

Positive DitchLily206
Madison, AL (Zone 7b)
May 22, 2009
I bought the Flower 2008 program about 8-9 months ago from Rocket and it is awesome! After the initial learning curve, it was easy to use and very helpful in keeping track of my daylilies. Kent Belan, who wrote the software, listens to user suggestions and tries to incorporate them whenever possible. Questions sent to the site were answered quickly and useful sugestions were given. There have been several updates to the program since I bought it. It is now Flower 2009. Upgrades are free and have always included something that I find I can use. The program has many features that I know I will grow into.
Positive crazy4brugs
Kansasville, WI (Zone 5a)
November 25, 2008
Absolute Positive. Awesome program. Very easy to use.
And great customer service.
Positive greathorse
Gladwin, MI (Zone 5a)
May 11, 2008
great program!!!! very helpful in keeping track of my DL and other plants. Kent is most helpful!!! definately an A++++++ rating. keep up the good work.
Positive Mainer
Durham, ME (Zone 3a)
April 26, 2008
Ken is friendly and constantly asking for suggestions to improve the flower software.

The software was easy to place on my mobile drive and the updates, have done two so far, have gone on easily and been very useful. Nice not to have to clutter up my husband's computer with my flower stuff.

I love the daylily section and hope he will do the same to the iris section for I have many irises to keep track of and soon will be having enough to do trades.

Will be looking forward to the new updates as they come out. The software was not expensive and the updates have been free. Could not be more pleased.

Mom has looked at my program and is planning to buy it to keep track of her garden. She loved what she saw of it.
Positive dlefferts
Agawam, MA (Zone 6a)
April 26, 2008
Kent is wonderful to work with. I agree with an early comment that he must work 24 hours a day. The software is great & keeps getting better. Kent tries to please everyone & his follow through is remarkable. Keep up the great work, we need you.
Positive wagsworld
Kingsport, TN (Zone 6a)
April 26, 2008
This program is a dream a good dream and it keeps getting better and better. Thanks Kent for making this available. affordable, and easy to use.
Positive lilydaydreamer
Dayton, KY (Zone 6a)
April 26, 2008
This program has taken hours off of the time it takes me to keep track of daylilies, seeds and seedlings.

Kent is constantly listening to customer feedback and adding new features. Updates are free and the program lets you know when an update is available.

I highly recommend this program to anyone with daylilies. And as Kent updates other areas like the hostas, roses, etc - I'm sure the popularity of this program will only increase.
Positive Hyblaean
Niles, IL (Zone 5b)
April 26, 2008
Excellent program with amazing, personalized customer service!! I though, eh, I really don't need that, I catalog them on my own, but after I bought it, I could have given a big hug to everyone on the tread that lead me to it. It's really well done. Makes everything 10X quicker and easier.
Positive se_eds
Millersburg, PA (Zone 6b)
April 26, 2008
Great program. Kent is ready and able to fix and snags you may encounter. He must work on this 24 hrs. a day.
Highly recommend it!
Positive diamndsnjns
Crosby, TX (Zone 9a)
April 25, 2008
Kent is EXTREMELY nice and helpful. The program is unbelievably user friendly and you just can't beat the price. Definitely won't be sorry if you decide to purchase!
Positive MollyD1953
Columbia, TN (Zone 7b)
April 25, 2008
It's a super program for record keeping and hybridizing! Hosta section being expanded next!!
Get it! You won't regret it! Support is AAA.
Positive sadie_mae
Central, KY (Zone 6b)
April 25, 2008
This is an excellent software program and is only going to get better! I love, love, love it, not only for my daylilies but also perennials, roses, irises etc. Kent is a super nice guy and I doubt you will find anyone else who gives the personalized support that he gives for his software.