The scoop on 'TreeHQ (Starr Nursery LLC)'

TreeHQ (Starr Nursery LLC)

Syosset, New York 11791 (United States)

No positives

Comments:

Neutral cutiebug
Saint Louis, MO
January 9, 2008
I ordered a tree from TreeHQ in early October, 2007, but have never heard a word from them since they took my money, despite repeated emails and a telephone message on their answering machine. Having paid through PayPal, I attempted to get a refund through them, but they said that they couldn't help me, for reasons I have not yet ascertained. Buyer beware!
On September 14th, 2008, cutiebug changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

Shortly after posting my rating of this nursery, I was contacted by the company and given a full refund. According to them, their website, through which I had ordered and paid, was not actually up and running (!?), though I should note that it was functional enough when it came to accepting my money, and it certainly appears to be a finished website to look at it. Anyway, the moral of the story (along with buyer beware, mentioned earlier) is, thank goodness for the Garden Watchdog!