The scoop on 'Diane's Daylilies'

Diane's Daylilies

1380 N. Hwy 89
Ogden, Utah 84404 (United States)

Phone: n/a

This company is affiliated with Diane's Flower Seeds

Comments:

Positive PenelopePutters
Rigby, ID
May 8, 2013
Another great shipment of daylilies from Diane! This is my second year ordering from her. It's clear that she sends what she would want to receive. She sent me three fan divisions. Last year I planted in June and was surprised to have blooms on half of them just a few weeks later. 'Pearl Harbor' bloomed like crazy.
Quality, price, and service with Diane are tops!
Positive nhuntley
Holladay, UT (Zone 5a)
July 12, 2012
I have had a perfect experience with Diane's Daylilies! She's an awesome seller, and I won't buy from anyone else. Her plants are huge and healthy, and I've never been disappointed! You can totally trust her for purchases! She's also very generous with bonus plants, and they were every bit as nice as the ones I purchased.

I made my first seed purchase from her this year, and was equally happy! I can't imagine a seller out there that is better than Diane!

Thanks for being such a great seller!

Natalie
Positive onedaylily
Hilliard, OH
June 27, 2011
I've been very happy with Diane's seeds and ordered some daylilies for the first time this spring. As usual, I had an almost instant response from Diane. The daylilies were shipped quickly and they were very healthy, good size double fans. The flowers are beautiful and I'm amazed at the number of flowers I've already had in the first year - I'm planning a fall order.
Positive survivorman
Waban, MA
June 8, 2011
Always a pleasure to do business with Dianne. Neatly packaged seeds, quick shipping, and great germination rates. Great tomato selection too, the hardest part is choosing which ones to grow because all of her descriptions are so tempting! High ratings are well deserved.
Positive LucasCatChow
Tulsa, OK
April 25, 2011
I have ordered daylilies from Dianes twice over the past few years and her prompt courteous service has always impressed me. This year I e-mailed her on a Sunday about availability thinking I would hear from her Monday, but no, within the hour she e-mailed me back. Her daylilies always arrive when she promises. I will continue to order from her in the future.
Positive hugeposiepatch
Clearfield, PA (Zone 5a)
August 3, 2009
I just received my order today. It was for 1 daylily - Green Mystique. Very nice double fan. I am going to soak in water for awhile and plant. Thanks so much!
Positive GardenMouse
Mahomet, IL
August 17, 2008
Diane's daylilies are every bit as good as her seeds! The fans are large and healthy, and the growth took off just the second they were in the ground. Customer service and communication is always outstanding. I cannot imagine that anything could ever be wrong with an order from Diane, but if the unimaginable did happen, you know without a doubt that she would make it right. You can order from Diane with complete confidence that it will be money well-spent.
Positive Cynthia47
Vancouver, WA
April 23, 2008
Just received the largest and most robust daylily fans you can imagine. The personal service and attention given to me in placing my order was terrific. I know these plants will thrive because they are healthy and huge. I've recently ordered daylilies from 6 different sources and 2 have been terrific. Falcon on eBay and Diane's Daylilies in Utah. You can't go wrong with either source. I've also ordered Diane's seeds and found the price and service excellent there as well. Great company!