The scoop on 'Forever Young Farm'

Forever Young Farm

HC 65, Box 6259
Amado, Arizona 85645 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

No positives

Comments:

Negative MateClover
Pikeville, TN
September 18, 2016
I found Forever YONG Farm on-line (it is listed In Dave's Garden as Forever Young, but the Farm in Arizona is called Forever Yong) and was impressed with their website, the availability of several varieties of Creole garlic, and very good reviews about the product quality and service. I ordered Ajo Rojo and Burgundy. The website indicated the garlic would be available in August, but was not delivered until mid- September. When the garlic arrived, for both varieties, I received about two-thirds good stock (large, plump and round), the remaining one-third of both were substandard (much smaller bulbs, and misshapen). I wrote to John at the Farm with my complaint about not having received all good stock, and I received no response. So, my experience with Forever Yong Farm was not good--product, delivery and communications were all problematic!

Copyright © 2000-2016 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.