The scoop on 'RotoComposters.com'

RotoComposters.com

10047 Keystone Drive
Lake City, Pennsylvania 16423 (United States)

Comments:

Negative ATVDSU
Northwest Harborcreek, PA
March 21, 2012
I purchased a RotoComposter direct from them, the top seal was pop riveted on and the drills has missed the body and 1/4 of the top flopped loose. the barrel must have cracked and was glued back together. holes were drilled in the side for vents and a thin section popped out about the size of a quarter. there were no rollers on the base and it was hard to turn when full. after the first year the base caved in on one corner. I have still use it rolling it around my yard and it leaks through the gap where the lid was mis-mounted, but the grass need compost too and it was a gift from my wife!
Poor Design shoddy workmanship.
Positive tke852
Erie, PA
January 17, 2008
I purchased 2 composters from RotoComposters.com. They are very high quality and tough. I like the large capacity and easy access these composters offer. I would recommend the product to others that want to start composting kitchen scaps and yard clippings/leaves. These composters have the capacity to hangle a lot of material!