The scoop on 'Hawkvalley Hemerocallis Haven'

Hawkvalley Hemerocallis Haven

9-1550 Grosvenor Street
Oakville, Ontario L6H 2Z1 (Canada)

Comments:

Positive uroboros
Montreal, QC (Zone 5b)
July 25, 2010
Healthy plants, good communication, a Canadian spider specialist.
Positive signet
London, Ontario
Canada
February 25, 2008
I thought I would write to speak to my experiences with this daylily grower and to recommend him to anyone looking to purchase daylilies . I have bought daylilies from Joe Hawkins at Hawkvally Hemerocallis Haven on two different occasions now and am preparing for a third order this spring .

Joe is such a great person to deal with ! The plants are wonderfully healthy , great root systems and all have bloomed the season that I have received them .Joe is very accomodating to any concerns or changes that I might come up with to my order . I couldnt ask for better transactions.

So if you are looking for plant satisfaction and a pleasant transaction , Hawkvalley Hemerocallis Haven is the place to buy from. I know that I will be ordering from them again and again. .