The scoop on 'Premium Elephant Ears'

Premium Elephant Ears

1818 Carmerville Rd
Wall, New Jersey 07719 (United States)

Phone: 732-919-3492

Comments:

Positive Damian32693
Roslyn, NY
April 12, 2009
I kind of stumbled across this site this morning and must say that the web-site is superb in its ease of use. I order two Crinum and two mammoth elephant ears and will post back once I see the quality of the plants. First impressions are very positive!
Positive PCrisler
Ft. Wright, KY (Zone 6a)
May 22, 2008
Absolutely the best buying experience ever! Their prices are the lowest I found, shipping is fast, and the quality is outstanding! The bulbs I got were huge...in fact my husband asked if they were elephant ears or bowling balls! Premium Elephant Ears definitely deserves a "two thumbs up". I recommend them 100%.