The scoop on 'Daylilies in the Country'

Daylilies in the Country

183 Pratt Hutto Road
Surrency, Georgia 31563 (United States)

Comments:

Positive RottsofDaylilys
Somers, CT
July 28, 2003
My very first and only experience thus far with ordering daylilies over the internet was with this company, exactly one year ago. Needless to say, Melissa, the owner, answered all my questions and alleviated all my concerns with ordering plants long distance. It was only two weeks ago I was able to see the "fruits" of my purchase. Every plant Daylilies in the Country mailed me were not only received very healthy and more fans than promised but, each and every one (now in bloom)is true to form, exactly as I anticipated, some even more beautiful than I recollected! Needless to say, I just placed my second order with her and am extremely excited to receive my order! I want to personally thank Melissa for all her time, patience and kindness in breaking in a new daylily addict!!!
Thank you so much!
Laura - Somers, CT

Positive susxmedic
Harbeson, DE (Zone 7b)
November 20, 2002
Melissa always sends great bonus plants. Very large plants with good prices.
Positive FL_Gator
Dunnellon, FL (Zone 8b)
January 12, 2002
The plants from this source are great, and her service is great too. There is a wide selection here, mostly of fairly recent introductions.

FL_Gator
Positive diannpavelka
July 1, 2000
A friend and I went together and ordered from Daylilies in the Country and I have to tell you that we were really pleased with what we received from them. Huge fan divisions, generous bonuses. I will definitely be ordering from these folks again, they've really impressed me with their quality.
Positive MarkACook
May 1, 2000
This is another Daylily source I would like to recommend. The plants and service are excellent.