The scoop on 'Sid's Dahlias'

Sid's Dahlias

25 Stonemount Drive
Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia B4C 4A2 (Canada)

Comments:

Positive RJG
Calgary
Canada
December 31, 2012
I have ordered from Sid for the past 5 years without issue. I am very happy with both the number of varieties being offered (almost 250), and his reasonable prices. The tubers always arrive in top shape, and I have enjoyed 100% growing success. I suggest making purchases early since a large percentage of his varieties sell out quickly. Sid's web site has great pictures from his gardens and also contains practical cultivation tips. Highly recommended.
Positive echoes
South of Winnipeg, MB (Zone 3a)
August 11, 2009
This year was the first time I ordered from Sid's Dahlias. I was happy with my order and the courtesy and consideration that I received. Some of the tubers had come out of winter storage in less than perfect condition, but Sid know there were some that I really wanted and sent them along for free, with some nice substitutions to make up for some and a refund. He also sent some nice bonus tubers. I will gladly order from here again.