The scoop on 'Treasure Island Aquatics'

Treasure Island Aquatics

Miami
(United States)

This company is affiliated with Pond Megastore

Comments:

Positive elderberrypress
Oakland, OR
October 10, 2008
I ordered 200 trapdoor snails from Zac at Treasure Island Aquatics on Tuesday, 7 October. Their prices are excellent at just over a buck a snail compared with many sites selling the same snail for up to $3 per snail. I emailed Zac several times and he answered promptly each time. The snails arrived on Friday, 10 October by DHS in a colorful box from another Vendor. The box was in great shape and the snails were BIG and alive and as described. Zac at Treasure Island Aquatics dealt fairly and delivered promptly.
Negative mshaffer11
Pinon Hills, CA
September 22, 2008
I ordered sanils and never recieved them. They promised a refund but never I never got it. Now they will not return my emails or phone messages. Did they go out of business? If not, they are bad news.
Negative hpdmaker
Fayetteville, GA
June 15, 2008
I MADE A PURCHASE JUNE 8, 2008 AND I RECEIVED THE SHIPMENT NEARLY A WEEK LATER. COME TO FIND OUT THE SHIPMENT CAME FROM A TOTALLY DIFFERENT COMPANY THAN THAT I ORDERED FROM (TREASUREISLANDAQUATICS.COM). UPON UNPACKING THE AQUATICS I DISCOVERED THE ITEMS I ORDERED, PARTICULARLY THE HYACINTHS WERE THE WORST I HAVE SEEN BEING SOLD. I WORK FOR THE COUNTRY'S LARGEST INDEPENDENT NURSERY AND HAVE NEVER SEEN HYACINTHS OF THE QUALITY I RECEIVED SOLD ANYWHERE IN THE INDUSTRY. I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED TO SEE THIS NOT TO MENTION THE OTHER PLANTS I ORDERED WERE TINY! UNFORTUNATELY I BOUGHT NEARLY $300 WORTH OF PLANTS FROM TREASUREISLANDAQUATICS.COM. I REQUESTED THAT MY MONEY FOR THE HYACINTHS BE REIMBURSED FULLY SO WE WILL SEE HOW THEY HANDLE THE SITUATION. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Negative klms
Largo, FL
June 7, 2008
I have had the same experience. I have tried numerous e-mails and phone calls (no one ever answers the phone). I am always told that my order will ship the next Monday or Tuesday. I placed my order on May 10, my card was debited on May 12. Now it is June 7 and my order was to have been shipped three times I still have not gotten a thing. I only live 5 miles from their billing address.
Negative scarbroughc
Shawnee, OK
May 19, 2008
I did not receive any of the items I purchased; I've tried to resolve this issue through e-mails and several phone calls but to no avail. Two different weeks that I called I was told that my order had just shipped either on Monday or Tuesday. Each time I was never given the exact day it was either one day or the other like they didn't know which. My order never came. I was also told to call back the next day if my order didn't come that day. It didn't come and I called back several times but then no one would answer my call. I left a message and no one returned my call either. So at this point in time I've decided to just get my money back. I asked for a refund and finally got a email response. I was told "I apolagize completely that is un acceptable. Let me try and find out what happened with the original order." Since that time I've not heard a thing nor have I received my money back.