The scoop on 'Davidson Greenhouse & Nursery Inc. (Good Scents Catalog)'

Davidson Greenhouse & Nursery Inc. (Good Scents Catalog)

Dept. 10, 3147 E. Ladoga Road
Crawfordsville, Indiana 47933-9426 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-723-6834
Fax: 1-800-276-3691
Paper Catalog Cost: $3 (refundable with 1st order)

Comments:

Positive heathershannon
Manteno, IL
May 31, 2013
Plant material was in excellent condition. Customer service was above and beyond. I ordered house plants by mail in the middle of winter. I received a personal phone call saying they would not be sent until the next warm day. I did not expect the plants until spring. As usual, we had a 3-4 day warm up in Jan-Feb. I recieved my plants during this time. The plants were followed by a phone call to insure I had recieved the material.
Neutral woof12
Philadelphia, PA
May 5, 2006
Haven't ordered from them lately but that's only because they no longer have a mailorder catalog. When I did the plants were okay if small, but their prices reflected that size. I miss their catalog. It was easier to look for things than to use their website.
Positive SusanMichelle
Brownsburg, IN
December 23, 2002
I visit Davidson in person, so I can't comment on shipping.
BUT....they have a great variety and are wonderful people.
Prices are very reasonable too!
Positive donmarilynshore
November 1, 2000
We bought Bougainvillea plants. Good Price, received plants packed with loving care...all survived and we ordered 50 of them. We were very impressed with them. Their catalog is called Goodscents and has lots of good-smelling plants in them.