The scoop on 'Primeval Gardens'

Primeval Gardens

15341 Oak Creek Road
El Cajon, California 92021 (United States)

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company specializes in:

Comments:

Positive jedoody
Las Vegas, NV
September 10, 2010
I just received my third Paulownia tree from Primeval Gardens. Their trees always arrive promptly and in good condition, and they always grow. Green Thumbs Up to this vendor.
Negative pineapplecowboy
Austin, TX
June 8, 2010
Placed online order on their website & paid through PayPal on Saturday morning 29May2010. Was debited from my checking account, but received no emails as to where the two trees were. Sent an email inquiry (with order confirmation number) as to delivery status, through their website, on Friday 04Jun2010 (cc'd myself). Still no reply. What a lame company. Will send another email & then guess I'll pay more money out of my own pocket to call their NON-toll free number before I complain to PayPal.
Company representative comment on July 13, 2010:
On Jul 13, 2010 6:47 AM, Primeval Gardens responded with:

There was a problem with this order and pineapplecowboy was contacted as soon as possible. He did send an email on a Friday asking if we knew when his trees were shipped, but we are closed Friday-Sunday every week. On Tuesday, the day we normally ship trees, he left this bad review of our company with no warning that he was this impatient. The trees were shipped 10 days after the initial order was placed and we sent much larger trees than he ordered to make up for the delay.
We are a very small company and always treat our customers with the utmost respect. There are occasionally delays due to our size, but we always try to make it right by sending larger or extra trees.
After his larger trees were sent I requested that he please remove this negative review of our company, but never heard from him again.
I know that you can't please everyone, but we do really try.

Positive MusingMother
Greenville, CA
May 19, 2008
I put in my order on a Monday, it shipped same day and was at my door on Wednesday of the same week. It came well packaged and looking as healthy and beautiful as ever. I planted according to instructions immediately but still managed to damage my tree with an unexpected frost one night. I sent an e-mail for help and an hour later had a very helpful response in my inbox. Primeval Gardens is a wonderful company and one that I will continue to do business with in the future (I will be wanting more of these beautiful paulownias!).