The scoop on 'Plum Hill Farm Daylilies'

Plum Hill Farm Daylilies

W9418 Woodside School Road
Cambridge, Wisconsin 53523 (United States)

Phone: 1-608-423-4425

Visit Plum Hill Farm Daylilies at:

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive GrumpyDave
Friendship, WI
August 26, 2014
I can't say enough about the care and work they do in preparing orders. I've purchased hundreds of Daylily fans from Linda and her husband Michael, they're just fantastic. I would recommend their large healthy plants to everyone.
Positive plantylady
Raleigh, NC
May 23, 2010
I received very healthy, large-sized plants in excellent condition from Linda Ball and her company Plum Hill Daylilies. She offers a good variety of hard-to-find daylilies, at very reasonable prices. Linda was very helpful with questions I had and about the availability of her stock as my order changed over a period of time. I will not hesitate to order again! Her lilies came with a Nursery Stock Plant Health Certificate from the State of Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, certifying her nursery stock was inspected and found free of injurious pests and diseases. Linda was great to work with ~ I appreciated the extra help and the super healthy plants!