The scoop on 'The Garden Express'

The Garden Express

LaPorte, Texas 77572 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-854-1842

This company is affiliated with The Garden Express (formerly Garden Store-N-More)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Company Comment, posted on January 28, 2012:
The Garden Express

100 % Customer Satisfaction is very important and we stand behind all that I sell or your money back or exchange. Exotic, Tropical and Other Hard To Find Seeds at GREAT Prices.
Also Brand New Garden Info site filled with Much Garden How To's and Garden Videos!

Comments:

Negative ginger1952
Lake Charles, LA (Zone 9a)
July 5, 2012
Posted on July 5, 2012, updated July 5, 2012
I placed an order on 6/21/12 and still have not received any of the seeds I ordered.
On July 5th, 2012, ginger1952 added the following:

The order has already been charged to my credit card. I have not been able to get in touch with the company.
Positive CarolinaGrower
Fuquay-Varina, NC
March 3, 2012
I just received my first order of seeds today. I was very happy with the packaging and instructions. Plus, I received a free bonus gift! Package arrived very quickly. I will definitely be ordering again!
Positive 082014
Webster, FL
February 24, 2012
I just received my order of seeds. They were well packed. I was pleasantly surprised to find more than what I ordered. Plus a bonus pack of seeds. I can't wait to see them grow.
Thanks, Tricia. I am very happy with this purchase.
Positive rosysunset
Kurten, TX (Zone 8b)
February 7, 2009
This company is a pleasure to do business with! I had some questions about their cuttings. and received answers right away. I ordered the cuttings and they came pronto - well labeled - good instructions and were healthy.. I plan to order more from this great find.
Positive charo812
Montesano, WA
October 17, 2008
After this store was closed due Hurricane Ike they are back up and running. Thank the good Lord........this is an excellent source to get live plants and seeds....I just received my package of live plants and what excellent condition they are in.......This is the bestest mail order company for live plants......Two thumbs up........They have so much to choose from when it comes to seeds. If you want something different come to this store. I will continue to buy for a very long time.
Positive trionus
Dayton, NV
May 16, 2008
Extremely satisfied with transaction. Excellent communication from the beginning. Cuttings arrived very promptly and well packaged. Easy to understand instructions were included as was a free gift. I'll be back!
Positive itsmeveve
North Port, FL
May 15, 2008
I received my 3 Plumeria (Frangipani) cuttings yesterday in great shape and packaged well! Very fast shipping! I am anxious to get them planted and see them grow. Inside the package was a surprise and the instructions that I need to take care of my new plants.
Communication was great right from the beginning. I will be spreading word of mouth to my friends that want to add to their gardens.
Positive topperdkt
Pickens, SC
April 23, 2008
The gloriosa bulbs and morning glory tree cuttings I ordered arrived quickly and I was exceptionally pleased with the quality. The bulbs were fresh and the cuttings were fresh and green. I fully expect to have beautiful plants from both the bulbs and cuttings. I plan to order again soon! Thank you!!
On May 12th, 2008, topperdkt added the following:

My morning glory cuttings from the April shipment have begun to sprout leaves! I've received my second order and they arrived in excellent condition also. I've received very friendly and helpful service and would highly recommend ordering from The Garden Express to everyone!