The scoop on 'PottingBlocks.com'

PottingBlocks.com

Monroe, Oregon 9466297456
(United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive JanSteinman
March 19, 2012
I am not actually a customer, but I wanted to express my appreciation and admiration for all the free advice, tutorials, videos, etc. that they have on their site.

If I hadn't already purchased my soil blocker from elsewhere, you can bet I'd be buying it from Jason Beam!
Positive ggrgarden
Wellington, CO
February 7, 2011
Great, fast, friendly service; excellent planting information on the website. I have been using potting blocks the past 2 years and have had great success. I have used the 2" and 4" blocks successfully, and this year will begin my first trial with the micro 3/4" blocks for germination. I am a home gardener with just over 1000 sq. ft. of bed space (not including walkways). I start most of my veggies indoors in soil blocks, including those not normally started indoors (corn, beans, squash). With my short growing season (Zone 5), the indoor start is very helpful, and the blocks allow me to start things indoors that might normally suffer from root shock during transplant.
Positive RussMartin4154
Omaha, NE (Zone 5b)
March 13, 2010
Outstanding service, helpful support and useful advice, fast shipping! I can't find enough good things to say.
Positive djolico
Shawnee Mission, KS
March 16, 2009
Despite some issues with the delivery time, due to product availability and distributor incompetence, my experience with Pottingblocks.com was extremely positive. The company owner was very responsive to my email inquires regarding order status, use of soil blockers and general gardening questions. I know they are addressing the logistics issue and i believe they are genuinely passionate about garden, the environment and their community. All worth supporting in my opinion.
Company representative comment on March 17, 2009:
On Mar 17, 2009 9:26 AM, PottingBlocks.com responded with:

Pot on! PottingBlocks.com is now your supreme source
for in stock soil blockers shipped directly from our farm to your home. No more delays ever again. Also, we have a fellow farmer in England who contracts with PottingBlocks.com to deliver soil blockers from our
command center, should we ever run out of blocker stock.
We are now the only place in the world, where soil blockers
are ALWAYS IN STOCK!
Soon, we are contracting with Ladbrooke, themselves, to
build their blockers in the USA. Thus, greatly reducing the carbon footprint. Shop on with confidence and the lowest prices.

Positive Thunkthoughtless
Correll, MN (Zone 4a)
April 3, 2008
Prompt, friendly service. Cheapest source that I was able to find for the 20 block soil block maker.