The scoop on 'Kara Nursery (also dba Oregon Cactus & Succulent Nursery)'

Kara Nursery (also dba Oregon Cactus & Succulent Nursery)

7009 N. Fiske Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97203 (United States)

Phone: 503-913-7123

Comments:

Positive DaveH
San Francisco, CA (Zone 10a)
September 9, 2011
I recently ordered several echeverias from Kara, since they have a great selection of them and other succulents. They arrived well packed and in good condition, and there was even a free bonus succulent! They are all doing well in my garden now.
Positive cactuspeace
Woodhaven, NY
March 13, 2010
Posted on March 13, 2010, updated March 13, 2010
I was overwhelmed with the beauty, quality and matticulous packaging of my order. Obviously this is a labor of love from Luther and Lynn-Marie, the owners.
On March 13th, 2010, cactuspeace added the following:

Positive plantitaplanton
Savage, MD
February 27, 2010
Lynne-Marie and Luther, the owners of Kara Nursery, were most friendly and helpful. They responded very quickly and had my order shipped out right away. The plants arrived from the west coast in great condition. The plants themselves were large and healthy. The website had good photos of the plants and was easy to navigate. All in all, a pleasure to deal with this nursery. I will definitely order from them again.
Positive jwpeter
Gig Harbor, WA
February 19, 2010
The plants I received from Kara Nursery were beautiful, healthy, well-rooted specimens and were much larger than I expected. The above, together with reasonable pricing, made the experience very pleasurable. I look forward to ordering from Kara again.
Positive davidmk
Austin, TX (Zone 8b)
March 27, 2009
I recently received my first order of haworthias and others from Kara Nursery. The plants are beautiful, healthy, a nice size and traveled well. It is always nice to get a plant order in and feel that you got more than what you expected. That is how I felt with this order.
They answered a couple questions I had quickly and thoroughly and I could tell they wanted me to be happy with my order and for the plants to be happy once I got them.
I will be ordering again from them.
Positive ooojen
Lewiston, MN
May 7, 2008
I recently received my first order from Kara Nursery, and I'm thoroughly pleased with every aspect of the transaction. The owners were very nice and promptly answered my pre-ordering questions. I received my order quickly, and the plants are beautiful, healthy, and well-established.
I'm quite sure I'll be a repeat customer!