The scoop on 'Hida Tool & Hardware'

Hida Tool & Hardware

1333 San Pablo Avenue
Berkeley, California 94702 (United States)

Phone: (510) 524-3700 or (8

Comments:

Positive Bubbaluv
Chico, CA
March 26, 2008
My friend was a flight attendant from San Francisco to Tokyo and had some unique gardening tools she had purchased in Japan. After trying them out I was so impressed I just had to have some of my own. A thorough web search took me to Hida Tool and Hardware's website. They have an excellent selection of quality Japanese garden tools at very reasonable prices. I ordered several, but I was not sure whether a leather sheath was included with one of them or not, so I went ahead and ordered a separate sheath. The good people at Hida Tool actally called me to clarify my order, checking to see if I was aware that there was indeed a sheath included with the knife I ordered. They could have just sent what was on my order and made more money, but they were more concerned with doing things right. Knowing there are such good people behind the products makes me feel even better about my wonderful tools. Hida Tool was also very quick to ship my order out to me. I highly recommend them and I hope I get the chance to visit their store in Berkely someday.