The scoop on 'Gebhart's Farm and Geenhouse (GebhartGreenhouse.com)'

Gebhart's Farm and Geenhouse (GebhartGreenhouse.com)

2593 E 1000 S
Warren, Indiana 46792 (United States)

Comments:

Positive sugarweed
Jacksonville & Okeechobee, FL (Zone 9a)
February 8, 2011
Posted on May 4, 2008, updated February 8, 2011
The Gebhart's order I put in about the same time as the lady above.
I received the 26 beautiful well rooted but small plants 2 days ago.
I put them in 3" pots and they really bounced!
They didn't have only 3 of my original order. They included 3 bonus plants at no charge.
They didn't take my money until they shipped. S & H was included
in the very reasonable plant cost.
They will get an order from me next fall.
On February 8th, 2011, sugarweed added the following:

2011, Last summer we got two large orders from Bernard. He carries many Chris Baker cultivars of Coleus I can find no where else short of flying to Ohio.
I believe Gebhart's is top hat for coleus!
Sidney
Positive nightsong
(Zone 6b)
January 15, 2011
Meant to post this last year after I received my first order. Absolutely wonderful place to order coleus from, tremendous variety and I also received a very nice bonus. I collect coleus so will definitely order more and recommend Gebhart's to anyone looking for old as well as new varieties of coleus plants.
Positive Pinetucky
Swainsboro, GA (Zone 8b)
April 30, 2010
I received wonderful plants, well rooted and healthy looking, plus a very generous bonus. Communication was great! Mr. Gebhart is very responsive to emails, and he sends a confirmation when the order ships. The plants were packed perfectly, with labels. They arrived still moist, no damage or loss of soil. I will be buying more here in the future.
Positive mollymistsmith
Valdosta, GA (Zone 8b)
April 19, 2010
Received some outstanding coleus from Bernard Gebhart. Thanks.
Positive plantladylin
South Daytona, FL (Zone 9b)
April 9, 2010
I received my first order from Gebhart's today and am very pleased with my plants. I expected them to be small because they are grown to order, but they are healthy and have really nice healthy roots!

I highly recommend Gebhart Coleus! Great customer service, outstanding packaging and fast shipment! I plan on ordering from this company again in the future.

Positive Brinda
Yukon, OK (Zone 7b)
January 29, 2010
I'm running very late posting reviews for my orders from the spring of 2009. I placed a sizable order (over 30) from them last year and was very pleased with their service and coleus. I'll be ordering from them again.
Positive GOODGREEN
Deland, FL (Zone 9a)
September 2, 2009
I have purchased twice from Gebhart Greenhouse- ordered a total of 15 coleus and was sent 22!! Mr. Gebhart personally e-mailed me twice on my order status and sent a bunch of free ones if the ones I ordered weren't in stock. They all came in the mail packaged perfectly and weren't even wilted. Great looking plants and no bugs! I will definately order more in the spring--lots more. Cost was less than if I had bought them from local nurseries.
Positive Jnette
Northeast, WA (Zone 5a)
May 2, 2008
I just placed an order with Gebhart's Greenhouse online last week and received a call Tuesday that they were sending it and then received it yesterday, Thursday. Great service, very well packaged, and nice plants. I have not purchased from other companies online so am not prepared to compare. I would be interested in knowing how they stack up against others. But, I am very pleased with Gebhart's.

Jeanette