The scoop on 'Day Bloomers Garden'

Day Bloomers Garden

883 Oconee Springs Rd SE
Eatonton, Georgia 31024-8352 (United States)

Comments:

Positive dazy3469
Lebanon, TN
September 1, 2006
Love em. Very nice to order from and you will not be dissappointed with your plants. They were healthy big fans and very plump roots. Don't need to hold your breath when you order from them. You get what you pay for and more (nice bonus plants). Count me in as a repeat customer!
Positive sadie_mae
Central, KY (Zone 6b)
May 7, 2005
I was pleased with my order. I ordered after talking with Jane on the phone, it was early in February and she wasn't sure if she had a couple of the ones I wanted. I sent a list of substitute plants with my order, and not only did they end up having everything I ordered, they also sent a very nice bonus plant from my sub list. Plants were shipped the week I requested and they did provide email notification the day they shipped, which I always greatly appreciate.