The scoop on 'The Crafty Gardener'

The Crafty Gardener

29 Pinecrest Ct.
Seale, Alabama 36875 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive Debsroots
Northwest, MO (Zone 5a)
October 2, 2009
Ordered Hot Papaya Echinacea. They arrived in great shape and the plants were a lot larger than I expected.
Positive pamsaplantin
Morgantown, WV (Zone 6a)
October 2, 2009
Beautiful plants. Expertly packaged. Friendly vendor. Great advice. What more could I ask for?
Positive luvblueridgemtn
(Zone 7b)
October 1, 2009
Ordered and received some beautiful Hot Papaya echinacea from Ella. I am very impressed with Ella. You not only get a great product from Ella , you get great instructions on how to care for your plants. She is our Plant Professor--always willing and wanting to educate us on the plants she provides.
Positive DianaT
Mullins, SC (Zone 8a)
September 30, 2009
I just received yet another wonderful box full of beautiful echinacea from this vendor. I can't say enough how happy I am with them, they're so healthy and always packaged so very carefully. I know my plants have had the best of care when I buy from her.
Ella is one of the few vendors that I have complete confidence in and have no reservations at all when recommending to my friends.
Positive Zuluqueen504
Monroe, LA (Zone 8a)
July 26, 2009
I just received my plants from the Hot Lava & Terra Nova nursery co-op and they are beautiful and healthy. They were very nicely packaged too. The co-op was very well organized and I knew what to expect all along the way. This is how a co-op should be run -- a very pleasant experience. Thanks Ella!
Positive MDREAMS01
Summerville, SC (Zone 8a)
June 28, 2009
I just purchased some Columbines, one with a bloom, Echinacea with a bloom, and group of Coleus from Ella. Even with the soaring heat plants arrived well packed and fresh, not one wilted leaf and no losses.
I highly recommend this vendor, she sends great plants and tells you how to take care of them also.She desevere's a A++.
Thanks ,
Carolyn
Positive obliqua
Pittsburgh, PA
May 8, 2009
I ordered 6 columbine plants from Ella. They were large healthy plants. Packaged well and in perfect condition on arrival.
Great plant lover, wonderful to deal with!
Positive WALLACEONE
, WI
May 6, 2009
The best plants ever received in a Coop! Ella rocks along with the hostess..:))) They are huge now and blooming...Packaging was the best I ever seen... I hope to get more plants from her and include myself in future coops of the hostess...Barb
On May 20th, 2009, WALLACEONE added the following:

I forgot to say this was for the geranium starts Coop...
Positive nanny_56
Putnam County, IN (Zone 5b)
May 1, 2009
I just received 4 beautiful Origami Columbines from this vendor. The packing on these plants was superb! This vendor has excellent communication with her customers and is glad to help and answer any questions you might have.

Would definitely buy from her again!
Positive daylilydaddy
morehead, KY (Zone 6a)
March 30, 2009
Great looking plants. Well packed and one was even blooming. Will buy from again. Communication A+
Positive pepsidrinker
La Salle, MI (Zone 5b)
March 30, 2009
Just finished a Great Lily Co-op with this Vendor, The bulbs were hugh and the shipping was fast and the packing was Great, All around great A+ service, would definitely do business with again and again. There was not one complaint with any of the participants, everyone was very happy & satisfied. :o)

Connie

Positive notmartha
Bay City, MI (Zone 6a)
March 30, 2009
i have bought many plants from the crafty gardener!
plants were big and healthy and the packing was wonderful!
I plan to buy many more times from this company!
5* A+
great job!

On May 7th, 2009, notmartha added the following:

I just finished up 2 more big co-ops with Crafty Gardener as our vendor-the packing and care was way above what you see normally! She took a lot of time with each plant!
I would HIGHLY recomment this company to anyone looking for great plants,low prices and love and care for all the plants!
A+
Positive Fairy1004
(bestest fairy)Temperance, MI (Zone 5b)
April 25, 2008
I ordered 4 trays of Echinacea from her and they came in beautifully packaged as promised. Delivery was right on time and they are wonderful, healthy looking plants. I couldn't be happier and all the peeps from my co-op will be just as pleased!!

Thanks Ella for the wonderful job!!!!