The scoop on 'Funderburk Daylily Farm'

Funderburk Daylily Farm

Houston, Mississippi 38851
(United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Editor's Comment:
Closed January 2013, This business has closed

Comments:

Positive 1_Acre_Garden
Parkman, OH
January 7, 2013
Posted on May 8, 2008, updated January 7, 2013
I heard about the Funderburk Daylily Farm from a friend who buys her daylilies there in person. Based on her glowing recommendation, I placed a mail order with them, and I'm very glad I did. The regular prices are low, and I was also able to take advantage of their amazing sale prices for some varieties. They currently do not accept internet orders on their website, but it was easy to print their order form and send my order by mail. The daylilies they sent were obviously freshly dug. The roots were plump, and the foliage was fresh. They sent generous clumps, especially for the price. I mailed two orders: one for my son and daughter-in-law, and one for my home garden. Because I'm staying at my son's house for a longer time than planned, I needed to change the delivery date for my home order. The Funderburks were very accommodating in working with me to change my delivery date. Very nice people, great plants, low prices... it's an outstanding combination.
On January 7th, 2013, 1_Acre_Garden added the following:

January, 2013 - Funderburk Daylily Farm has closed its operations. I enjoyed shopping there while it was open. I wish the Funderburk family well. They are a wonderful, honest family.
Positive gardenfantasies
Chatsworth, CA
May 26, 2011
Absolutely Wonderful! Incredible service above and beyond. Super freshly dug daylilies sent immediatly and incredibly generous clumps and bonus sent! Highly recommended!!!!
Positive teacher33
Belton, MO
April 20, 2011
I couldn't have asked for better service and wonderful plants. It was a pleasure to do busy with the Funderburks. I will continue to buy plants from them.
Positive JWWC
South Bend, IN
June 16, 2010
Posted on May 13, 2010, updated June 16, 2010
To preface - I don't think positive does this experience justice - It was fantastic!

I just received my first order from the Funderburks. I selected a bunch of daylilies that were on sale for some very low prices (if I recall correctly they were all $3 or less!!). Everything I received was at least a triple fan, with several of them even larger clumps and a 4 fan bonus to boot!

Communication with the Funderburks was quick and absolutely pleasant. If you are thinking about daylilies I would definitely recommend Funderburk Daylily Farm - a pleasure to do business with!
On June 16th, 2010, JWWC added the following:

Plants have been in the ground for a month now and they were so healthy to start with they are blooming like crazy! I could not be happier with these results!
Positive ikztiks
Parkman, OH
May 5, 2010
1_Acre_Garden introduced me to Funderburks. I received my order today and I am thoroughly impressed. Large, healthy plants arrived in excellent condition. You can't beat the prices or the service!
Positive SonjaSkyles
Elk Grove, CA (Zone 9b)
February 22, 2009
I ordered 17 plants, that were on sale at incredibly low prices, and I was very happy to receive nice, healthy plants and also a multifan bonus plant. The sale goes on until May 10th. Their regular prices are low too, and you get fast and friendly service. I will definitely order from them again and I heartily recommend them.
Positive billyjoe2
Crystal Springs, MS
July 2, 2008
Most wonderful. The communication with them was most delightful. The plants were shipped wrapped very carefully. The plants were large healthy and very fresh. I ordered the same day from another farm and received the orders on the same day, but Funderburks were much fresher and not heat stressed.
I was very please to find a bonus daylily with multiple fans in my order.
I will definitely do business with these kind people again.
These are the kind of people you "Want" to do business with.
Positive joannjoann
Riverside, NJ
June 14, 2008
Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful. Great communication and the fans are freshly dug and wrapped. Very nice size fans. I received a lovely note of thanks. I will definately order from the family again. Highly Recommend!!!
Positive Lizbeth_A_King
Bruce, MS
June 3, 2008
We all want a good return for our dollar and you get that at Funderburk's -- and more. Customer service is beyond compare and the owners worked with me to make sure they substituted with equal or better plants for the ones that were out of stock. They are very knowledgable and the plants are a phenomenal buy.

I recommend them highly and will purchase from them again myself.