The scoop on 'Mostly Texas Natives Nursery'

Mostly Texas Natives Nursery

6437 Malcolm Drive
Dallas, Texas 75214 (United States)

Phone: 214-404-3154

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Negative Erblichia
Houston
United States
March 15, 2013
Unfortunately this nursery is no longer in business.
Positive clantonnaomi
Iredell, TX
October 11, 2010
I ordered two salvia regla from them and the plants were large and healthy. The service was wonderful and I will definitely order from them again. I wish every online nursery was as competent and caring as this one.

Ann S. - Iredell TX
Positive hummer_girl
Saint Louis, MO (Zone 6a)
October 15, 2009
First time I ordered from Mostly Texas Natives. Got 2 Hesperolae parviflora Coral Yuccas (which I discovered I had to have after it was profiled in the DG weekly newsletter earlier this year). The plants were shipped very fast and well packaged. The retailer even punched holes in the shipping box, which is a great idea other mail-order nurseries should do. The plants are resting now until I repot them (they are staying inside for the winter), and I can't wait to see what Yuccas do, since I have never owned one before.
Positive CarloInTX
Denton, TX (Zone 8a)
April 29, 2009
Ordered five small (mainly) native plants from this mail-order-only company in Dallas. It was a generally good experience. Very personal attention from the owner via e-mail. They didn't require me to submit the payment until they knew the plants were ready to ship. That was nice. [This was my first ever mail order of live plants, so I don't have much to compare it to.]