The scoop on 'Nottawa Wild Bird Supply Co.'

Nottawa Wild Bird Supply Co.

P.O. Box E
Nottawa, Michigan 49075 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-958-3520

Comments:

Positive waterpixie
Big Rapids, MI
September 10, 2009
I have visited Nottawa Bird supply online and at one of their stores. Both experiences are great. Their prices can't be beat, and specials abound. The store I visit (they have two) is an easy on-off of I-69 (exit 23) in Michigan. Although I live nowhere near it, I make it a point to stop if I am traveling on that highway. They have everything bird-related. The next best thing to a personal visit is Nottawa's online service--they are topnotch, and I will continue to use both sources for all birding supplies.
Positive savvygardengal
Chagrin Falls, OH
May 19, 2009
I couldn't be happier with my experience ordering from Nottawa Wild Bird Supply....I got exactly what I wanted, for the best price, with courteous service and promptly delivered right to my door.....What more could I ask for..I'm hooked forever!
Positive doxiedr
Burlington, NC
January 19, 2009
I've ordered three times from Nottawa, and their prices and service are unmatched. The suet selection is excellent, and the hummingbird feeders are the best on the market at a terrific bargain. The birdhouses they stock are also well made, functional, and reasonably priced as well. Shipping is quick and always comes with a hand written thank you and two mints! My only wish is that they would have a larger selection of birdbaths available. A superior company overall for birding supplies!
On July 23rd, 2009, doxiedr added the following:

I've ordered twice more from Nottawa since I left my original rating, and I would change it to a Super Positive if I could! Shipping is always set to warp speed, and the prices are much lower than anywhere else for hummingbird feeders and bird houses. You won't be disappointed with this company.
Positive toupsz
Cypress, TX
August 29, 2008
Extremely fast shipping, very low prices, and very nice packaging. Completely recommended!
Positive sadie_mae
Central, KY (Zone 6b)
May 16, 2008
I ordered from Nottawa for the first time this month. The price on the case of mixed flavored suet was very reasonable and the shipping was extremely fast! The birds seem to love all of the 6 flavors I put out this week.