The scoop on 'Cooldaylilies.com (Bennett & Daughters Daylily Nursery)'

Cooldaylilies.com (Bennett & Daughters Daylily Nursery)

8877 Sunfield Hwy.
Portland, Michigan 48875 (United States)

Visit Cooldaylilies.com (Bennett & Daughters Daylily Nursery) at:

Comments:

Positive landreyev
Sandyville, WV (Zone 6b)
August 21, 2014
Wonderful!! Ordered from them through ebay and couldn't be more pleased. The plants are affordable, very healthy and the seller is exceptional. I placed my order in July, requested a delivery date in August and then had to change it-throughout the seller provided prompt, courteous communication and they sent my plants when I needed them on very short notice. They included generous amounts of extras and really provided an overall wonderful buying experience. Great product+great customer service+great prices=repeat customer! Will be going to them again in the future!
Positive pdsavage
Tina, MO
July 25, 2012
Like the others I got my Daylilies from Ebay,the fans where huge and well packed.
They survived being caught in a postal loop.
They where processed/scanned everyday at the KC USPS from the 19th-23rd.
The Daylilies where growing in the box.
I even got a bonus fan despite the fact that I paid very little for my Daylilies.
Will buy more from them again.
Positive MiniPonyFarmer
Gilmer, TX (Zone 8b)
May 19, 2012
My purchases were also from a very popular online auction site but the plants I received were absolutely spectacular. Huge healthy root divisions and extra fans included. A REALLY great seller.
Positive hostaluver84
Tomah, WI (Zone 4a)
October 5, 2010
Even though most of the purchases I made from this company were on eBay they were still very high quality fans. Lots of nice sized roots, well cleaned, and carefully packaged. I would definitely purchase more if the season wasn't over for planting this year.
Positive toomanypotatoes
Perry, MI
December 20, 2008
I visited this nursery the summer of 2007. Very good selection and nice size divisions. Can become very busy at peak times so be patient if you go on a Saturday afternoon...this is a family owned business.