The scoop on 'Brome Bird Care'

Brome Bird Care

331 Knowlton Rd
Knowlton, Quebec J0E 1V0 (Canada)

Phone: 1-800-856-5685
Fax: 450-243-1332

Comments:

Positive ldy_gardenermd
Highland, MD (Zone 7a)
May 20, 2008
I have to tell you about this company! I got the Squirrel Buster Plus as a gift two years ago and love this feeder! However, my squirrels don't and have tried to destroy them! They first chewed through the cardinal ring on the bottom and thus left me with no perch. I called the company and they sent me out a replacement upgrade piece for free. The part that was on there before had been a hard plastic, they sent me a metal piece that has withstood all attempts at destruction! Well in the last few months the squirrels set their sites on eating the metal top on this feeder. They managed to gnaw a small hole in the top, well I called the company and they sent me a replacement top for free! It isn't often that you contact a company and they are so polite and solicitous to the customer. For this reason alone I would buy their feeders again, the fact that these feeders are awesome at "busting" the squirrels is just an added bonus!