The scoop on 'Cheryl Daylilies'

Cheryl Daylilies

2742 Case Road
New Richmond, Ohio 45157 (United States)

Comments:

Neutral lavenderbaby
East Coast
United States (Zone 6b)
November 6, 2011
plants were on the small side
Positive dixiedumplin
Riceville, TN
October 5, 2011
Cheryl is very acommodating and keeps you up to speed on shipping dates and availability. Quick to email and answer your questions unlike some dl growers I've dealt with....it's almost like you have to beg them to ship to you. Love dealing with Cheryl.
Positive Joy
Kalama, WA (Zone 8b)
October 9, 2009
I've been ordering daylilies from Cheryl for a few years now. I'm always very pleased with the plants I receive. She often sends lots of extra fans. You really get your moneys worth. On top of all this she's very easy to work with and a please to communicate with too.

Joy
Positive nanny_56
Putnam County, IN (Zone 5b)
June 5, 2009
I only ordered 1 plant from Cheryl but it was such a pleasure to do business with her! Communication with her was very easy & comfortable. I felt like I was emailing with an old friend.

The daylily was very nice and healthy with 4 fans. Her prices and shipping are very fair I will always check here first from now on when I am purchasing dayliles!
Positive Moonbeam321
Westford, MA
June 1, 2008
Cheryl is a pleasure to deal with and her website is great. The 22 plants I ordered were received when promised and were very healthy looking plants -most with three fans! Cheryl also included a few bonus plants which were much appreciated. I will definitelly do business with her again.