The scoop on 'Hardy Daylilies From Eve's Garden'

Hardy Daylilies From Eve's Garden

517 Knox Road 2075N
Wataga, Illinois 61488 (United States)

Phone: 309-299-9178

Comments:

Positive SSullivan
West Chazy, NY
February 3, 2009
Last fall I ordered six different day lilies. The arrived in beautiful condition with great planting instructions. They were very generous fans, which I am sure I will be able to separate this year in order to increase my numbers. I was unable to get them right into my garden so I heeled them into some potting soil for a few days and they did great. When I did get them into the garden they settled right in and some of them actually bloomed for me although it was late in the season. They were still quite green and hardy looking right through our first hard frost. I am looking forward to seeing them this spring and hopefully I will have many beautiful flowers to look at all through the summer and fall. I highly recommend this company. The variety available is amazing and I did ask for some suggestions as to the type that would be best for my area (Upstate New York) and Kathy the owner was most helpful and knowledgeable. I will certainly be looking to this producer for more!