The scoop on 'DeGrandchamp's Blueberry Farm'

DeGrandchamp's Blueberry Farm

76241 14th Ave
South Haven, Michigan 49090 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-483-7431
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive Lozo
Fort Wayne, IN
May 11, 2014
Picked up family pack of blueberry bushes - two year plants that looked great. Friendly service!
Positive yammaster
Belfast, PA
October 4, 2011
I've ordered blueberry plants from this company since 1995.
I recently moved again and had to start over, so I ordered the 24 trial pack. I picked 4 ea. of 6 varieties. I ordered them in the fall of the previous year and paid for them, with Spring delivery. They arrived exactly when they said they would, in good condition. All survived the year.
The only issue I've ever had with this company is that they are usually not going to ship the newest varieties, they're always out. Also, I recently tried to order 3 Auroras for Fall delivery and they would only ship at least 6. That annoyed me and I found another Michigan nursery who was glad to ship me 3.
Not good for business....
Positive Thunderlilies
Battle Creek, MI
May 23, 2011
I ordered a bunch of blueberries from this company last year and they arrived well-shipped, good sized and healthy and are continuing to thrive this year. Would definitely recommend this company!
Positive davidrmarkel
Niles, MI
April 19, 2010
Being new to blueberries, I appreciated the email replies to questions we had - fast and courteous. We picked up the plants on site. Interesting to see the operation. Everyone very friendly and enthusiastic. The plants looked beautiful and 2 weeks in the ground are doing very well. We bought the "6 pack" that was localized for our area. Helpful! - early, mid-season and late-bearing varieties.
Positive Cambria
Hinckley, OH
January 2, 2009
I ordered six blueberry plants from DeGrandchamp's in the spring of 2008. I told them that I specifically wanted no substitutions, and that I wanted the Patriot. I was alerted by this site that they MIGHT make substitutions, so I was very specific. I also bought some blueberry plants locally. When my plants came from DeGrandchamp's they arrived quickly. I expected a smaller, bare-root plant, but this was beyond my expectations. They arrived in a large box, well packed, and in great shape. They arrived so quickly, in fact, that I did not have my bed ready. While I was wondering what to do, I read the enclosed information, and found instructions that said I could plant them in a temporary location, but that I should get them in the ground quickly. This information was VERY helpful, and that's exactly what I did. The plants were much larger than I expected. There was one slight adjustment, and that was they sent me TWO Patriot plants that were smaller than the others, instead of the one I ordered. This was a very customer friendly way for them to handle the fact that they didn't have one larger one, in my opinion. When I eventually put them in their permanent home, all of the plants were thriving. By fall two of their blueberry plants were larger than even my locally purchased 5-gallon plants. Wow. I would buy from them again and would recommend them to anyone. A+
Positive pastvast
June 17, 2005
Customer service replied to emails and questions promptly before and after purchase.

Blueberry plants were shipped and received quickly and the plants arrived in very good shape.

The only disappointment was that there were substitutions in varieties that I had ordered. However, I ordered very late in the season and the substitutes were of similar type to the variety ordered.