The scoop on 'Nature's Hatchery'

Nature's Hatchery

Naperville, Illinois 60564
(United States)

Phone: 630-428-7860

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and seeds.

No positives

Comments:

Negative ludas
April 8, 2011
Last year I purchased from Natures Hatchery 2 hens, one a golden hybrid, and the other an easter egger. Upon arrival the Easter egger was a rooster. Needless to say, they never responded to numerous calls, emails, etc. Not only did I NOT receive the correct hen, but they never refunded my money either. A whole year later I find out their website no longer exists. The pullets were $20 each and shipping was $35. This was not a cheap lesson learned. I am dissatisfied with them, and their inability to make things right!
Negative troubled2
Clarkrange, TN
February 25, 2011
Posted on February 25, 2011, updated February 25, 2011
Posted on December 27, 2010, updated February 25, 2011
STAY AWAY!!!! My wife and i are starting to raise some poultry CHICKENS,DUCKS,GEESE,ETC..well trying to get a jump on some and checking out websites we found (NATURE'S HATCHERY) and them having a couple of the breeds i wanted we ordered and sent them the money through card,5days later we received an email saying they received the payment and the delivery date would be printed on receipt (IT WAS NOT)so we made countless attempts to contact them well because they only accept phone calls MON.- THUR. till 1PM and even then all you get is were experiencing high volume of calls and instead of you waiting leave a message...THEY NEVER CALL YOU BACK..one week before thanksgiving i finally reached someone who told me they were being shipped WED.the 24th over a month later now still no chicks no refund no call backs...HORRIBLE BUSINESS...STAY AWAY!!! as of JAN.2011 we will be putting full page ads in every major paper in the country,no one should deal with companies that treat people like this....THIEVES!!!! this started on OCT.20th now its DEC.27th they refuse our calls so please for your sake refuse them business,there are many other hatcheries and most are even cheaper.......THANKS,J.H.O.
On February 25th, 2011, troubled2 added the following:

THANKS TO SOME GREAT PEOPLE ON (Backyard poultry) I found out this woman that owns this is selling and still taking peoples money knowing she has no intention of sending their orders to them!!THANKS FOR ALL WHO HAVE CONTACTED ME REGARDING THIS HATCHERY.......AND THE OWNER,THANKS and (GOD BLESS) J.H.O.
On February 25th, 2011, troubled2 added the following: