The scoop on 'E and B Farm'

E and B Farm

516 J. C. Sullivan Rd
Louisville, Mississippi 39339 (United States)

Phone: 662-779-0186

Visit E and B Farm at:

Comments:

Positive goldilocks0613
Conroe, TX
May 9, 2012
I can't tell you how refreshing it is to find a seller that actually sends huge fans, and they are nicely labeled and true to name. I expected 2 fans and got 3 of each of the DL I ordered. The bonus was Mystical Rainbow which is a lovely pink Stamile daylily. It also was 3 fans and huge. Their prices and shipping are great and they sell the nice metal name tags now, too, also at a good price. I have bought from perhaps 50 online sellers, but E and B Farms is at the top of my list.
Positive Cynthia59P
Horse Cave, KY
June 17, 2009
The short version is....you can't go wrong by ordering from E and B farms.
The daylilies are extremely reasonably priced and beat most other company's sale prices. The correspondence was quick, efficient, and pleasant. The daylilies arrived quickly, and in excellent condition, as they were fresh and healthy. I probably could have put them in the ground right away, but I always like to soak them overnight. I received two bonuses, which came from a suggestion list I was asked to send. I would not hesitate to order from them again.
Positive SonjaSkyles
Elk Grove, CA (Zone 9b)
March 21, 2009
I ordered five dayllies from their preseason sale list at very good prices, and I promptly received nice healthy plants and one bonus plant. I appreciate the fact that the bonus plant was from my substitute list, so it was one that I actually wanted. I will buy from them again and I heartily recommend them.