The scoop on 'Brugmansia-Quebec'

Brugmansia-Quebec

Saint-Valerien De Milton, Quebec J0H 2B0
(Canada)

Comments:

Positive bryana
Albany, NY
May 6, 2012
I ordered three fig trees. they warned me that they might not be allowed through customs across the Canadian - USA border.
All three arrived in good condition from Quebec to upstate NY in four days - the fig trees are all growing nicely.
Positive burn_2007
Grand-Falls, NB (Zone 4a)
July 23, 2008
Was very please with service and plants, very nice company to do business with.
Positive ginnylynn
Blyth, ON (Zone 5b)
July 17, 2008
I have just received my first order from Brugmansia-Quebec and I couldn't be more pleased.

The 3 Brugmansias I ordered arrived in excellent condition in exactly the length of time they said they would, and all are robust, healthy plants.

The proprietor, Dany Bonneau, was very cordial and helpful and more than willing to answer any questions I had. He made this experience easy and enjoyable.

I would recommend this company to anyone looking for high quality Brugmansias at very reasonable prices.