The scoop on 'GROWaLOT (Grow A Lot)'

GROWaLOT (Grow A Lot)

1591 N. Cuyamaca Ave.
El Cajon, California 92020 (United States)

Phone: 619-749-6777

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive SuZre
El Cajon, CA
June 5, 2011
I was a newcomer to gardening in 2009, especially hydroponics and I received some great direction from the owners of this company. Initally, I was told by another company that I needed certain equiptment and product to start my garden. The owners of "Grow-A-Lot" saved me several hundred dollars by directing me to smaller and more appropriate sized equiptment. They have answered any number of questions and have helped educate me not only by answering my questions, but by suggesting I read certain websites, magazines and articles. They really do live by the philosophy "There is no such thing as a stupid question". I have been more than impressed by the wealth of information, experience and direction they are willing to share.