The scoop on 'West Coast Plants and Grass'

West Coast Plants and Grass

24522 Mooncrest Circle
Murietta, California 92562 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Debbio
Clarkston, GA
April 11, 2009
I live in zone 7.

I purchased the "Dodonaea viscosa Purpurea" aka Purple-leafed Hop-Bush, from the e-bay web site. I am very pleased with this purchase. It exceeded my expectations. It was packaged real well for shipping and the plant really looks healthy. My husband knew I had been looking for this plants for some time and when I found someone who had it, he agreed the one we received from Westcoast Plants and Grass looked a lot better than some we had seen in CA stores. Now both of us are looking at what else we can purchase from this coompany. So far you can pretty much be assured you will get what the company promises.
Positive BlueDesert
Palm Springs, CA
February 21, 2009
I just purchased a bunch (30 or so) of plants from this plantsman's eBay store. The plants arrived quickly and I am very happy with their quality. They have amaziningly big and healthy root systems.
This seller also sells under the name "codysgarden" on eBay with basically the same plants and prices. You really can't go wrong buying plants from either store. The prices are great and the quality is high. Shipping is on Mon. and Tuesdays ONLY. They also have an online store that is NOT associated with eBay. The plants are the same. Some of the prices are a few cents higher. Still the same great quality.
Positive Fana
(Zone 6b)
August 10, 2008
Good prices for plants. Shipping cost seemed a bit high but everything arrived fast, well packed and in excellent shape on my side of the continent. Will order from them again.
Positive azreno
Mesa, AZ (Zone 9b)
July 9, 2008
I purchased 2 auctions from this company's Ebay store. Both were for pretty hard to find vines, 3 vines for each auction. The plants are small but for the price and difficulty in finding these elsewhere, the price was excellent. One vine did arrive dead, I think it was damaged during packaging though, the company sent a replacement for that auction, which was 3 vines, immediately. All plants but the one arrived well (In the middle of summer) and plants were shipped quickly and packaged well. Quick communication as well. I would order from this company again.