The scoop on 'Antioch Daylily Garden'

Antioch Daylily Garden

2231 Houston Antioch Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40516 (United States)

Comments:

Positive DALILY
Lexington, KY
June 22, 2009
My wife and I visited Antioch on 6/20/09. The Farmers are a wonderful family that sells daylilies. We also visited last year. They give a generous number of large, healtlhy fans. Everything we bought last year bloomed and has continued to thrive and bloom this year. Can't say enough good things about these folks and their daylilies. Go visit if you can.
Positive TuddyE
Georgetown, KY (Zone 6a)
September 11, 2008
Nice people to do business with. Never bought from them online, only in person. Their garden selection is more limited than some others,lots of older ones, but they give generous size fans. If they have what I want, I would buy from them again.