The scoop on 'Bonsai West'

Bonsai West

Littleton, Massachusetts 01460 (United States)

Fax: 978-486-3556

Comments:

Positive esteve59
Annapolis, MD
January 22, 2010
I puschased a beautiful Shimpaku Juniper from them.It came packed very well,and it is still one of my best in my collection.
Positive emma_g
Brookline, MA
December 13, 2007
Beautiful gardens, beautiful trees, great website! They are very knowledgeable (sp?) and friendly, and I recommend a visit to evryone!
Positive bseddon
Pittsfield,, MA (Zone 5b)
February 14, 2005
At least once annually I MUST go to Bonsai West along with a group of Bonsai growers from the Pittsfield area. Definitely worth the trip. Am waiting for Spring to head down again. No need to buy, just sit and absorb the peaceful atmosphere. That alone makes the trip worthwhile.Answers are cheerfully and correctly answered and there is NO pressure to buy anything. There are great sales and always a good choice of starter plants so a novice can learn without breaking the bank. Of course, I have NEVER come away empty handed!!
Positive SuzieAnne
February 22, 2004
I love this place! I live fairly close by and love to visit this wonderful establishment. I'm always amazed at the different varieties. No matter what time of year it is, it's always fabulous in there!
I've purchased several bonsai's from here several different times. No complaints whatsoever!