The scoop on 'Alcovy Daylily Farm'

Alcovy Daylily Farm

Covington, Georgia 30015-1753 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive phuggins
Fairmont, WV (Zone 6a)
May 24, 2006
Being new to gardening, and somewhat overwhelmed by the available varieties of daylilies, in March I sent Mr. Burgess an email requesting his selection of daylilies. Per his instructions I then sent a letter with a check. At the requested time in May, my plants arrived in wonderful condition--HUGE, very healthy roots, and a very nice color selection. He threw in another variety as a gift and I ended up with over 20 plants for $65, including shipping. I still have some space in my garden so without hesitation I ordered from them again today. I recommend them highly!
Positive mkclyburn
Madison, GA
June 20, 2005
The Burgesses are fabulous people. The daylilies I got from them last November are blooming like crazy! Each one is huge and they are already dividing.Great plants! Great value (especially when you let them pick out your varieties), and Great people!
Positive meoila
Nicholson, PA
June 16, 2005
I was nervous about trying a company that didn't have a rating. I ordered online and had to send a check. I got to talk to Mr. Burgess himself and receive comfirmation almost immediatley. The plants are in great shape and the prices where the best that I could find on the net. They sell out quickly. I am very pleased and will go back again and again. Matter of fact I will be placing another order this week.Thanks Alcovy Farms.
On August 4th, 2005, meoila added the following:

some of the daylilies that I ordered this summer have bloomed...LARGE FLOWERS and the color is beyond words...cars are stopping and asking what type of flowers they are and where i got them...I will be ordering again...and I am not a dayliliy lover but looks like I will be. thanks again Alcovy Farms :)