The scoop on 'Fundy Beauties (HostaGeek.ca)'

Fundy Beauties (HostaGeek.ca)

RR #2
Kennetcook, Nova Scotia B0N 1P0 (Canada)

Comments:

Neutral joan_s
Calgary
June 15, 2013
Posted on June 14, 2013, updated June 15, 2013
Posted on June 10, 2013, updated June 14, 2013
I ordered 24 hosta's from hostageek.ca. There were very quick to take my money. The delivery data was May 27th 2013 to Calgary Alberta. So far, i have NOT received the hosta's. I have emailed them twice and posted a comment on the web page ... with no response. It is now June 10, 2013 .
On June 14th, 2013, joan_s changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

I received an email indicating the Hostas were being delivered, which a tracking number. According to this tracking, they have arrived in Calgary early this morning June 14, 2013. So I am expecting them today.
On June 15th, 2013, joan_s added the following:

Hostas arrived Jun 14th. They are alive and will plant today.
Negative vjj
Pictou
June 10, 2013
I too am waiting for an order that was to be sent out on May 21. I sent numerous emails to Pat and I finally got a hold of him on the phone last week. Supposedly my plants are going in the mail and I am supposed to receive them this week, well we will see. If he is having problems I just wish he would send everyone who is waiting to an order to let them know there will be a delay.
Negative Dubbysgarden
Winnipeg
June 10, 2013
Is this company still in business??? My large order was to be sent out May 15 2013, but I am still waiting. I've sent 3 emails to them without reply. Have they taken my money and disappeared??
Positive SeasideSunrise
Lunenburg
June 2, 2009
The very best prices I have found (and I have ordered from many companies) on a huge selection of plants. BIG hostas arrived with excellent roots - up to 6 eyes per plant. Super savings on shipping costs. All in all, the very best source for hostas in Canada! Pat is fabulous to deal with. Highly recommend to all!
Positive NSproxton
Royston
February 2, 2009
have bought hostas from Hostageek twice, very impressed - lovely big plants.