The scoop on 'Albert Lea Seed House'

Albert Lea Seed House

Albert Lea, Minnesota 56007 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-352-8247

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Company Comment, posted on September 1, 1996:
Please be advised that we are producers and processors of farm seeds used primarily in the upper Midwest. Our small company is PRIMARILY retail field seed (Corn, Oats, Wheat, Soybeans, and Alfalfa.)

We are not set up as a mail order company, but we do ship small orders of cover crops - hairy vetch, crimson clover, winter rye - for a little extra. Please be patient! Our catalog is 24 pages, black and white, and provides interesting information on field crops. We have been in business 75 years, and we are very competitively priced. In addition we are certified organic processors.

Comments:

Positive beesnorth
December 4, 2002
As the owner/operator of an organic farm, with field crops and pastures, plus 2.5 acres of garden, I can't overstress the happiness I have felt every time I call or order from these folks. They have excellent, regional, thoughtful agronomy knowledge and are extremely helpful. They've helped me rejuvenate my fields with custom green manure mixes, custom pasture and fertilizer formulation and even assisted in finding sources of open-pollinated seed. They treat you well, no matter whether you have seven or seven thousand acres, and their prices are great. I tell everyone else I know who farms to please, please support locally owned companies such as Albert Lea. I always look forward to their catalog and bookmark their website.
Positive jodeekulp
September 1, 1996
Albert Lea Seed Company: Reputable firm and nice people to do business with.