The scoop on 'DA Tree Store (karena308 on ebay)'

DA Tree Store (karena308 on ebay)

903 West 6 Road
Giltner, Nebraska 68841 (United States)

Company Comment, posted on December 16, 2010:
DA Tree Store has many different types of Deciduous and Evergreen tree seeds. There will also be a few types of Shrubs. The seeds will be sold in several different quantities from 50 seeds up to 1000 seeds. I'm providing customers with the lowest prices for tree seeds on the net.

Comments:

Neutral sascwatch
December 9, 2010
I recently placed a order for tree seeds. They did arrive and seem to be all here. I have no idea of the quality yet. But I will not be ordering from this business ever again.
I emailed them maybe a day or two after I ordered. I was trying to see if they could do anything since it seemed I messed up and didn't put the Christmas coupon code in like I thought. I never noticed until then and since it was a fairly large order, at least for myself, I had to try and at least see what they say. Especially because the discount was a big reason I ordered in the first place. Plus it is the holidays and you would think someone that puts a code out like that would at least be nice to their customers. Or that's what I thought... Without going into detail, the series of brief responses I received were enough to leave me with a very bad impression of this business. At least the customer relations which, in my opinion, is a MAJOR part of a business. Businesses dealing with customers are supposed to treat them with respect and gratitude. I feel like I did not get that one bit. I am glad I messed up the coupon code so I can see the real side of this company and avoid it. PEACE

PS. I would like to give them a GIANT NEGATIVE, I am leaving it neutral ONLY because I received my seeds.
Company representative comment on December 16, 2010:
On Dec 16, 2010 10:04 PM, DA Tree Store (karena308 on ebay) responded with:

Buyer was responsible for entering coupon at checkout that is stated on the website. I was never rude to his buyer, just simply held the buyer responsible for their mistake as the buyer has admitted too. The buyer wouldn't have been able to redeem a coupon 2 days later at a place like Target either. If this would of been a mistake on my part, I would have corrected it, but it was the buyer's fault, and believe the buyer should take responsibility.

Positive ainfant
Montevideo
Uruguay
April 21, 2010
I've ordered twice from them, too. My orders arrived in a few days (I`m in Uruguay) with the seeds very well packaged and in perfect conditions. I highly recommend them and, of course, will be ordering again in the future. Keep up the good work!!
Positive botanikk
sassari
Italy
February 11, 2010
What a wonderful company! In January I ordered various types of Redwood seeds, and my order was processed quickly and efficiently. However, since I am an American living in Italy, I had the seeds sent to Italy, where they were stopped at customs. Italian customs (particularly associated with the postal service) is absolutely horrible. It's touch and go here, sometimes no problems, other times yes. I got a form to fill out from customs and sent information about what I had ordered, and faxed it, but after weeks, had not received anything ( not surprisingly). Who knows if and when I'll get the seeds (maybe in a few months?). However, I decided after waiting for weeks to re-order, and have the seeds sent to a friend in England, where they have organized and civilized customs, unlike Italy. Unexpectedly, he decided to refund my money for the first order...even though he had no reason to! The problems with customs were not his fault! Very attentive service, very quick replies to emails, great prices, fair shipping rates...what else can I say? As gardeners, we need to support companies such as this, as there are too few of them, unfortunately. Highly recommended.
Positive herd33
Youngsville, NC
January 7, 2010
I've ordered twice from DA. Both times the communication was excellent and shipping was very prompt. I will be purchasing from them again in the future!
Positive geminitrv
Marshall, TX (Zone 8a)
August 25, 2008
I ordered some seeds from them on ebay, and received them in just a couple days. The seeds were packaged very nicely & included growing instructions. I would recommend them and will be ordering from them again in the future.

Tiffany