The scoop on 'We Grow Garlic'

We Grow Garlic

Madison, Wisconsin 53713
(United States)

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink

Comments:

Positive InWyo
Upton, WY
October 14, 2012
Ordered twice for this company this fall. Both times had excellent experience. Their stock supply is updated and shown on their web order page immediately. As with all seed stock, supplies might be limited but check early and order when they have good supply of stock. Real nice bulbs and a real good selections. Description of bulbs are real accurate also. Shipping was fast also, just a couple of days from ordering to receiving. Prices are right also. Will absolutely order again.
Negative hts
Sayre, PA
October 17, 2011
Posted on October 16, 2011, updated October 17, 2011
I ordered five different varieties, but two ( total of ten bulbs ) were quite small, just 1.5 cms in diameter. This was very disappointing and I will not ordered from this place again.
On October 17th, 2011, hts added the following:

error in size, meant to say 1.5 inches not cms,
Positive msonmezay
Mission Hills, CA
September 9, 2008
I give a positive rating to 'We Grow Garlic'! I placed my order and soon got the invoice to pay with pay pal, and a few days later got my garlic bulbs in the mail! They have a lot of different types of garlic to choose from. The garlic is all good sized, and not old or mushy like I got from the store last fall. I would order again! But, I ordered enough garlic for this fall!